Interested in using CompClass with your students?Click here
to fill out a brief form with your school, course, and section information. When your course is ready, you'll get an e-mail from us with log-in instructions for your own customizable course. If you’ve used CompClass before, be sure to specify that on the form. You can then choose to have a clean course created, or have your existing course copied.Choose how students will get access to CompClass:
- They can purchase access directly from us.
- They can purchase an access card in their campus bookstore. Use the ISBNs below to order the access cards to your bookstore:
Need help?Contact your rep or visit yourcompclass.com for FAQs, video tutorials, training information, and first day of class materials.
- Package an access card with the hardcover version of The St. Martin’s Handbook Seventh Ed. for $5 by using package ISBN-13 978-0-312-55783-6.
- Package an access card with the paperback version of The St. Martin’s Handbook Seventh Ed. for $5 by using package ISBN-13 978-0-312-55831-4.
- Package an access card with any other Bedford/St. Martin’s text, please contact your sales representative for the correct package ISBN.
- Order stand-alone student access cards using ISBN 978-0-312-66685-9.
- Once students have an access card, they can register their activation code.