Would you like to look inside a demo course?
Click here to request access. You will receive an e-mail with log-in instructions to a demo course within 48 hours.Interested in using CompClass with your students?Click here
to fill out a brief form with your school, course, and section information. When your course is ready, you'll get an e-mail from us with log-in instructions for your own customizable course. If you’ve used CompClass before, be sure to specify that on the form. You can then choose to have a clean course created, or have your existing course copied.Choose how students will get access to CompClass:
- They can purchase access directly from us.
- They can purchase an access card in their campus bookstore. Use the ISBNs below to order the access cards to your bookstore:
Need help?Contact your rep or visit yourcompclass.com for FAQs, video tutorials, training information, and first day of class materials.
- Package an access card with the print version of A Writer’s Reference Seventh Ed. for $5 by using package ISBN 978-0-312-55904-5.
- Package an access card with any other Bedford/St. Martin’s text, please contact your sales representative for the correct package ISBN.
- Order stand-alone student access cards using ISBN 978-0-312-64896-1.
- Once students have an access card, they can register their activation code.